‘Tell Stories That Win Clients - ‘Create Messages That Stick’’
The days of hanging out one’s shingle and expecting clients to beat a path to your door are long gone. In these times when everybody appears to be exceedingly busy, you only get one opportunity to create a good first impression when engaging with a potential client.
This talk will give you the opportunity to understand how to create conversations/ presentations that will be informative and memorable for your potential client, leading to more opportunities for you and your practice to prosper.
Objectives Of This Webinar:
- Learn how to develop rapport with your audience
- Develop exciting openings and closings to your talks that will engage your listeners
- Create presentations that stick in your listeners mind long after you have left the room
- Effectively deal with Questions and Answers.
Andrew Keogh is an international speaker and Consultant with over 25 years’ experience around Business Coaching and Personal Development Andrew is acknowledged as achieving results that equate with the very best in the world.
Aristo.ie, founded by Andrew in 2006, is recognised as a market leader, helping organisations to identify and articulate their purpose. Aristo’s clients include: Accenture, Bank of Ireland, IBM, Baxter Healthcare, Com-Reg, KPMG, Deloitte System Dynamics, Snap, Telefonica, IMI, Glennon Insurance, Lennox.
Andrew is a past President of the Professional Speaking Association Chapter in Ireland and in constant demand to speak and coach both nationally and internationally.
|Category of CPD:||Management (or General)*|
* (which you can also use as General CPD if you have already done your mandatory Management hours).