‘How To Streamline The Day-to-Day Issues With Wills And Administration & Avoid Red Flags’
Specialist Probate Practitioner, Paula Fallon, examines the individual elements of a will and how each element supports the smooth administration. In this webinar she focusses on the very practical day-to-day issues with wills and administration, which will be helpful to those seeking to streamline the process and avoid red flags.
- How to future-proof and assist your client in thinking ahead in will drafting
- How the identity of the executor can be fundamental to the administration
- The common pitfalls with legacy drafting and common issues in providing for grandchildren
- The use of a power of appropriation.
- The issues surrounding advancement.
- Dealing with the position of a spouse/civil partner and a co habitant and notification issues.
- The importance of keeping up to date administration accounts and tracking of assets.
- Clearances and file closing
Paula Fallon is a sole practitioner specialising in the area of wills probate and trusts. Paula has over 35 years experiences in this area and in addition to her private practice assists solicitors with complex administrations. Paula has lectured extensively over the years for STEP, various Bar Associations and the Law Society. Paula is a member of STEP and a former chairperson of the Law Society Administrations of estates committee.
|Category of CPD:||General|