‘Know What Your Employees Want & Be On The same Page’
You can’t fix what you do not know about or understand. With employment participation rates at the all-time high, the recently evolved employees’ expectations are shaping today’s workplace.
Is the phenomenon of the “Great Resignation” real and applicable to the legal profession? Are there potential solutions to the challenge at hand and, if so, will they come with a hefty “price tag” and require significant resources to implement?
This webinar gives an evidence-based evaluation of people-challenges facing employers today and offers practical solutions to future-proof your practice.
Objectives of the talk:
This talk aims to offer evidence-based insights on the most prominent challenges faced by employers as a result of the evolution in employees’ expectations and, most importantly, how to respond to them effectively. The talk highlights:
- an assessment of today’s job market and statistics associated with the same
- the factors that drive changes in today’s workplace
- the insights from the relevant research examining the phenomenon of the “Great Resignation” and what employers should focus on to turn the crisis into an opportunity – the “Great Attraction”
- the concept of employee engagement, motivation theories, and designing a “fit for purpose” employee value proposition
- practical and cost-effective solutions to develop, connect and recognise employees
- the benefits of the future including various ways of flexible working
- steps to take today to future-proof your practice.
Dominika O’Sullivan is a qualified HR Consultant with 10+ years’ experience in the area of human resources. Having commenced her HR career with Hilton Worldwide, she held various HR management roles in the Conrad Dublin, Choice Hotels Ireland, Dalata Hotel Group and Adare Manor Resort. Dominika also has extensive consultancy experience having worked as a Senior HR Consultant in a highly reputable HR firm where she advised and supported businesses to achieve compliance with relevant legislation and implement HR best practices within their organisations. In her current role of the HR Team Manager at Action HR Services, Dominika provides expert insight and support to small and medium sized business in a diverse range of sectors and is passionate about finding simple and effective solutions to the complex people challenges.
|Category of CPD:
|Category B / A