‘A Professional Recruiter’s Perspective On How To Successfully Recruit Legal Professionals In A Highly Competitive Market With Rising Wage Costs’
In the space of six short years, the legal market in Ireland has changed dramatically. In 2012 there was an oversupply of candidates and a lack of jobs. In 2019 the inverse is the case. With more employers competing for talent from a relatively small and well remunerated candidate pool, what can law firms do to maximise their appeal to prospective employees?
For candidates, irrespective of career level, embarking on a job hunt can be a daunting prospect. Are there shortcuts to finding the perfect job?
This webinar explores both employer and candidate perspectives on the following points:
- How to appeal to prospective candidates
- How to successfully engage someone at interview
- How to craft a winning CV
- Work / life balance expectations and flexible working arrangements
- What is the appropriate rate of pay for a solicitor
- How long can it take to recruit someone
- Recruitment agencies – what do they do and what are the cost implications.
Bryan Durkan of HRM Recruitment Agency has recruited at the mid-senior level in Ireland for over 13 years. He specialises in the recruitment of solicitors and partners for law firms across Ireland and also recruits lawyers for public and private companies in Ireland and the UK. Bryan has designed and managed large scale discovery and document review solutions for several major law firms, insurers, financial institutions and global FMGC companies. He typically works with candidates in the domestic market as well as with lawyers relocating home to Ireland from overseas.
|Category of CPD:||Management (or General)*|
* (which you can also use as General CPD if you have already done your mandatory Management hours).